Re: Problems with Prompt

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us>
Date: 2000/07/31

I saw this same problem when I patched Form Builder 5 beyond 5.0.6.16.0. I think it was 5.0.6.18 or 20. Oracle said it was a known bug that had not been fixed.

Looking at the Oracle FTP site
(ftp://oracle-ftp.oracle.com/dev_tools/patchsets/dev2k/Win95NT/2.1/), I see that Patch8 takes Forms to 5.0.6.20, and that there are now patch sets 9 and 10 available. Whether these will help you or not I don't know, but you can at least read the doc files.