Webdb - Multiple Environments

From: simon.howard <simon.howard_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2000/07/31

Hi,

I am fairly new to Webdb (running 2.2 against Oracle 7.3.4).

I have built an application which is currently being piloted in a production environment.

However, my next problem is how to setup the traditional development, acceptance test and production environments and manage the Webdb code development, testing and promotion between each environment. Can anyone please tell me how they have implemented their environments ?

Also - when does release 3.0 come out ? Is it out yet or still in beta testing ?

Thanks

Simon Howard
(Senior Software Engineer) Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message