Re: Forms 6i real buggy...

From: hopkinsj <johnNOjoSPAM_at_hpe.ufl.edu.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/30

Hi.

Are you sure your frame isn't set to automatically update its layout? Check the Update Layout property of the frame, and set it to manual or locked if you don't want this to occur.

-John

jmnpst_at_aol.com (JMNpst) wrote:
>Having installed Forms/Reports 6i on my W98 client PC, I find
 that there are
>alot of small bugs within this software.
>Whenever I increase the frame on a form, the items default back
 to its original
>placement, after I spent hours trying to place them where I
 want them. The
>alignment tool doesn't align very well, and whenever I change
 an item color
>from <Unspecified> to 'any color', but then remove the color,
 the form item
>doen't change back. I also frequently get Illegal Operation
 errors, and have to
>shut down, so I end up Saving everytime I make a change to the
 form - even if I
>move an item a centimeter cause I'll never know when the error
 will hit.
>There are more, somewhat smaller bugs, but its still annoying.
>Anyone have these problems too?
>I have not seen any fix for this at all at Technet, or Metalink
 at Oracle.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Sun Jul 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message