Re: ORACLE REPORTS 6i

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: 2000/07/29

Hi,

To answer your Excel question:
There is no support for Excel from Oracle Reports.

You may want to have a look at SQL*XL. This utility executes SQL to Oracle from Excel and formats the output into Excel cells. Use your Excel skills to format it lateron into a report!

SQL*XL can be found at http://www.oraxcel.com

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker

In article <8lnju0$706$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   rejibaby_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> All:
> I am trying to make a decision on a reporting tool and would like
> to get your feedback:
>
> Please provide me with your feedback on Oracle Reports6i in terms
> of:
> 1) Scalability
> 2) Ease of use
> 3) Flexibility
> 4) Web Interface
> 5) Integration with Oracle Financial
> 6) Export capabilities to other forms like excel
>
> If you have used/evaluated other reporting tools like Crystal
> Reports or WebFocus or any other tools please give me your comparison
> in any/all of the above category.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message