Re: Performance analysis tool

From: <dd_at_softtreetech.com>
Date: 2000/07/28

Check out dbTools for Oracle from SoftTree Technologies. It includes easy-to-use and yet powerful dbTune utility that with a few mouse clicks can analyze your database and provide you with a complete report on your database performance including expert recommendations on how to tune it (specific recommendations generated for the analyzed instance/database!!!)

http://www.softtreetech.com/monitor/

In article <VA.000000a8.22a03842_at_hp-ws-1>,   PeterHiemenz_at_compuserve.com wrote:
> From time to time I did some performance analysis using freeware toad
> but I'm far from being an expert. Now I was told to analyze some
> performance issues (Oracle 8.0.3) for a client I didn't design the
> database nor write the client application.
>
> What's the best tool to help analyzing the performance issues and
> giving best hints as to what kind of bottle neck is most probable?
>
> TiA,
>
> Peter Hiemenz
> Hilden near Dusseldorf
>
> HMS Planung & Automation GmbH, Duisburg, Germany
>
> mailto:Peter.Hiemenz_at_t-online.de

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message