Re: Enterprise Manager Remove Database Problem

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/07/27

alter database rename global_name to ... The db_domain parameter is stored in the controlfile just *once*, after that you can do whatever you want, but it won't reflect. Of course, removing a database using OEM, just removes the database from OEM. To delete a database you'll need to oradim utility (NT) or just shutdown and delete (Unix).
For now, you probably just need to discover your services in OEM again, and the database will show up.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA