Performance analysis tool

From: Peter Hiemenz <PeterHiemenz_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 2000/07/26

[Quoted] [Quoted] From time to time I did some performance analysis using freeware toad but I'm far from being an expert. Now I was told to analyze some performance issues (Oracle 8.0.3) for a client I didn't design the database nor write the client application.

What's the best tool to help analyzing the performance issues and giving best hints as to what kind of bottle neck is most probable?

TiA,

Peter Hiemenz
Hilden near Dusseldorf

HMS Planung & Automation GmbH, Duisburg, Germany

mailto:Peter.Hiemenz_at_t-online.de Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message