OEM 2.1 and AIX 4.3: problem discovering nodes

From: Marco G. Poggi <Xmarco_Xpoggi_at_Xmail.Xdatasys.Xit>
Date: 2000/07/26

Hi,

I have an Oracle 8.1.5 server installed on AIX 4.3.3 platform and OEM 2.1 on Windows NT/4.0 (SP 6).
The Intelligent Agent on the server is configured and it works (all services are discovered in their right configuration).
The problem is this: when I try to discover the node I obtain the error message "Can't transfer services.ora (VNI-4009)".
Note thaht all configurations are right (snmp*.ora, /etc/hosts, listener.ora, tnsnames.ora, snmp deamon is down, access permissions, etc.): so why it doesn't works?
I need some patch (on Oracle Server or OEM 2.1) or I need to configure more?
Please answer me!!!!!!!
Thank's you all in advance.

  • Marco