Re: HELP run forms under Win NT 4

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: 2000/07/26

Nicolas,

You shouldn't have to recompile to get this form to run properly under WinNT. Most likely, your installation of Forms Runtime on the NT machine is not complete. We run a variety of Forms applications (4.5, 5.0, & 6.0) and we do not recompile them for different Windows platforms.

HTH,
Brian

Nicolas Dezaire wrote:

> Hi,
> I have developped an application under Forms 4.5 and Windows 95.
> I'd like to run it under Win NT 4 but few triggers don't work.
> I can't access pop-lists, non iconic buttons, check box...
> I have tried to re-complile .FBM into new .FMX but it doesn't change
> anything.
> I have tried to create a new module, it reacts as the others.
> Does anyone know how to run my .FMX under WinNT4 ?
> Thanks
> Nico

Brian Peasland
Raytheons Systems at