Why I cannot discover databases in oracle enterprise manager

From: York <york_at_mail.asiatek.com.tw>
Date: 2000/07/24

Why I cannot discover databases in oracle enterprise manager ..
I setup my oracle 8i(8.1.6) net well....and all services all start, but I can't find my databases in oracle enterprise manager using discovering node ...............
I only find paging service and my sqlserver service in my server....

but I use oracle dba studio and other applications could use my database well

who can tell me ..how to setup my enterprise manager V2..that can discover my database....
thanks. Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message