Re: CSV Output from Reports 6.0

From: Sudip Roy <SUDIP.ROY_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

One solution is you can make use of Reports bulit in TEXT_IO package to open a file in certain specified directory and the write to that file and close it finally.
For all these bulit in fuunctions like TEXT_IO.fopen etc are there..please have a look
at reports online help.

Note:put the code in the format trigger of the repeating frame corresponding to the report

        Query.
[Quoted] Now when you call the report from a form your report runs which in turn [Quoted] fires format trigger
of the repeating frame of the report and your code there will download the csv file.

Hope it helps you...
Sudip

[Quoted] tgraham <boardshorts_at_my-deja.com> wrote in article <8l38gi$sq9$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...