Reports 2.5 select multiple items from parameter

From: Michael Cooke <mick_at_cook161.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 2000/07/24

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a number of reports that require the user to select either a single item or multiple items from a single list in a parameter form e.g

the parameter displays a list of product categories from which the user selects the category or categories and this in turns populates the report with product information related to them. I cannot find a way to enable multiple items to be selected.

I would be grateful for any assistance

Thanks in advance
Mick Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message