Re: developer forms

From: kushan <vikasmamta_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/24

THANKS
ONE MORE QUES [Quoted] FRM-40505: ORACLE error: unable to perform query ORA-00904: invalid column name Using the Runform Help, Display Error menu, you have determined that the Key-Exeqry trigger causes the error messages shown above. What should you do?

  1. Try the query again using different enter_query values in different columns.
  2. Make sure the table name in the query is correct. 3.Inspect the pre-query trigger to determine which column is in error. 4.Inspect the select statement to determine which column name is incorrect. 5.Execute the form with Debug Mode activated.

In article <fXYe5.109$fQ2.17175_at_wdc-read-01.qwest.net>,   "Mike Dwyer" <dwyermj_at_co,larimer.co.us> wrote:
> "kushan" <vikasmamta_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > Help me, I have question
> > What is the pupose of key-others trigger in forms?
> >
> Use this trigger to provide greater control over your form by
 restricting
> what the users can do. The only line in the trigger is NULL; Then
 activate
> only the keys you want active, for example Execute Query, with the
> corresponding function in the key's trigger: Key-ExeQry is
 EXECUTE_QUERY;

--
kushan