Re: Tree Items in Forms 6i

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/22

[Quoted] put a dummy when-mouse-clicked begin null; end; on the tree. I am told that [Quoted] that will take care of it. Or if you have a data block for the table that contains the data used in building the tree, place it before the tree data block.

This in a know bug and there is a patch for it at metalink.

let me know if this does not clear things up mike