creating file library

From: Steve . <syarbrou_at_nospam.enteract.com>
Date: 2000/07/21

I want to create a web enabled file library, where people can upload files into a database and make them accessible to people on a web site. I want to have an administrative front end that allows you to add files, replace them, or archive the old one then replace it.

I'm not really familiar with how to upload files into a database, so any pointers to sample code or applications that can accomplish this, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

STeve

Newsgroup replies preferred. Remove nospam when replying thru email. Received on Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message