Re: SQL Help

From: Larry <javacne_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/21

Hi,

[Quoted] If my understanding to your question is correct, then you could just change the group by column to budget_amt.
i haven't tried the sql because i don't have access at the moment.

 select to_char(max(budget_date),'YYYY/MM'), Budget_amt  from project_budgets
 where pro_project_id = 248
 group by budget_amt;

larry