Re: Oracle DBA Experience (need for)

From: <sigdock_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

If you wouldn't need any experience or knowledge then everybody would be a certified Oracle DBA. Even I ;-)
Knowledge as well as experience is required to pass the exams. I've heard about people who did it without the experience-part but they really had to study hard. So good luck on the exams.

BertJan Meinders
Oracle DBA
ASR-ICT In article <8l5vbp$2cr$2_at_nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>,   "A.S." <asun_at_mindspring.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to pass all five of the Oracle DBA certification exams
> without having any prior knowledge of Oracle or having any work
 experience?
> I have a working knowledge of JAVA and plan on taking a certification
> course. And if possible can anyone suggest any good certification
 school in
> NYC that costs less than 10k? Thanks in advance for any help anyone
 can
> extend me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message