Was object created or modified after certain date?

From: Joseph Ranseth <jransethNO_SPAM_at_worldcupfishing.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

[Quoted] What is the best way to find out which objects have been created after a [Quoted] certain date or time?

I am using 8.1.6, and have developed or modified a number of new tables, [Quoted] sequences, triggers, procedures and functions on a local development box, [Quoted] and they need to be uploaded to the production server. I'd like to create a [Quoted] batch file to do most of the work, but I'm unsure as to which way would be [Quoted] best of determing what needs to be included.

Thank you for your help (and patience!!!)

JR Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message