Changing the Schema name in WebDB2.2

From: <froek_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/20

How do i change a site name? currently i have one called "linux_test" which as an example the urls say
http://localhost:8000/linux_test/linux_test.wwv_.....blahblah.home

how do i change it to say

http://localhost:8000/somethingelse/somethingelse.wwv_.....blahblah.home

I know that the first part ^^^^^^^ can be changed by changing the DAD,
but how do i get the rest of it (linux_test.wwv_....) to say somethingelse as well? (also i noticed that changing the DAD for linux_tests (secure login) screwed up the links on the page to login/logout (had to manually put somethingelse in echange of linux_test) Is this possible? or am I stuck? What I really want to do is migrate this linux_test site to a production server, but not with any of the "linux_test" name showing up!

Thanks in Advance!

Froek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 20 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message