Converting forms 6.0 fmb file to PL/SQL Web based applicatio

From: Scott G. <me_at_me.com>
Date: 2000/07/19

Hi,

[Quoted] I recently took an Oracle class. It was OAS 4.08: Develop Web-Based Applications with PL/SQL.

Our instructor said that there is a really cool tool with Developer 6i that lets you convert version 6.0 forms to the PL/SQL package for a web-based application.

I just loaded Forms6i for win98 and put it in its own home. I fired up Forms builder and I cannot find anything anywere (help, buttons, menu, quick tour, online manuals) that tells me how to do this.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott Gehret
IKEA North America Services, LLC Received on Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message