Re: WebDB: Popup LOV not working correctly

From: Brooks Vaughn <brooks_at_tidalwave.net>
Date: 2000/07/19

I found the problem but not the solution.

it seems if I create a CLOSE button on the form like putting the following into any of the Advanced PL/SQL code blocks:

htp.print('<FORM><INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Close_Access_Frm" VALUE="Close" onClick="self.close()"></FORM>');

or the following in any of the Text Option Blocks <FORM><INPUT TYPE="button" NAME="Close_Access_Frm" VALUE="Close" onClick="self.close()"></FORM>

then the Popup Menu no longer works.

Any thoughts on adding a button to close the form without causing the Popups to fail?

-Brooks Vaughn
brooks_at_tidalwave.net
bvaughn_at_ftc.gov