Developer/2000 2.1 and Personal Oracle 8 problems on Windows98

From: Tarik Ben Dahou <bendahou_at_acdim.co.ma>
Date: 2000/07/18

Hi ,

[Quoted] I installed Personnal Oracle 8.04 and Developer/2000 2.1 on Windows 98. Developer/2000 products can connect to our Oracle Server via SqlNet but can not connect to the local Database.

Local SqlPlus8.0 connect to the local database and to the server without any problems.

When I try the local Developer/2000 connection it doesn't work (Developer applications hang out :no response to the system) and I can not shutdown the local database.

Can anybody give some help.

Thanks Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message