Refreshing data after changing block ORDER BY prop in Forms Developer.

From: MattZ <matthew.garyNOmaSPAM_at_oracle.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/18

[Quoted] I am working on a block which displays employee information and allows users to alter the order of the data by clicking a button.

Specifically, when the block is called, the data is ordered by employee id. When the button is clicked, it fires a trigger which uses the set_block_property built in to alter the block order_by property.

This works, however the new ordering is not displayed until I click on a field.

How can I get it to show the new ordering as soon as the button is clicked ?

Thanks for any advice.

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message