Re: Changes made under one user not visible with other....

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/17

[Quoted] "Joseph Ranseth" <jransethNO_SPAM_at_worldcupfishing.com> wrote in message news:KCHc5.5788$Rz1.43831_at_news1.mts.net...
> I've made changes to a stored procedure (web page) owned by user 'ctxsys'.
>
> When I log in to the website under a different user, the changes are not
> visible.....what do I need to do in order to make things visible for all
> users?
>
> Thanks,
> JR

Make synonyms for the other users that point to it:

create synonym myproc for ctxsys.myproc

(But you'd need to do that for every user.)

Or just make one public synonym once while logged in as ctxsys:

create public synonym myproc for ctxsys.myproc

-Matt Received on Mon Jul 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message