Critical Skills Survey

From: Andy Clark <dac9382_at_firstclass.rit.edu>
Date: 2000/07/15

Hello:

My name is Andy Clark and I am an I. T. professional. If you have software development experience, I would like to request your assistance.

I am a graduate student in the Rochester Institute of Technology Software Development & Management program. As part of this program I am conducting a survey of respected software development professionals such as yourself. I am currently in the final phase of this Critical Skills survey is attempting to identify the critical skills required for several key software development areas. I would like your input on this issue.

I estimate that the survey will take less than 7 minutes to complete. In return for your participation you will receive a completed copy of the report developed from this survey. All you need to do is to open http://members.home.net/daclarks/index.htm and follow the instructions from there. These pages are designed to be compatible with the recent versions of Netscape (4.08 or better) and Internet Explorer (5.0). If you experience any problems please contact me (dac9382_at_firstclass.rit.edu).

Thank you for your assistance.

Andy Clark

P. S.: None of the information from this survey will be put into a mailing list. While your answers will be made public, your identity and email address will be kept strictly confidential. In fact, you are not required to supply this information in order to complete the survey. There will be no follow up sales calls as a result of your participation in this survey. Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message