Developer Forms technique question

From: Michael J. Moore <hicamel_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/15

Suppose I have developed a Form with one window and that window contains a data block which is based on let's say, a single row from the ORDER table. Now I want to allow the user to be able to launch 2 (or more) instances of this window ( or do something functionally equivalent to this) so that they can pull up 2 orders and compare them side by side.

I am using Developer 6i for web deployment. What is the best way to accomplish this? thanks,
Mike
If you don't mind, please also reply too hicamel_at_home.com so that I will see your solution ASAP. :-) Received on Sat Jul 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message