Re: Capture report output to excel

From: Corto Maltese <corto_at_castel.nl>
Date: 2000/07/13

Hi all,

Additional question:
I have seeing in the past an option to export your current screen directly to excel. However this was in forms it may be possible to apply in reports.
If anyone knows if it is possible please reply, also if someone knows how to achieve this in forms like I mention (because I don't know how to achieve this)

Regards,

CM

In article <396da16a_at_fwsrva.bfi.admin.ch>,   "Klaus Imfeld" <klaus.imfeld_at_blw.admin.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Generate a HTML-File (Menu File-Generate to File).
>
> Yours
> Klaus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message