Re: SEGMENTATION FAULT while Oracle is installing sucessfuly

From: Ethan Post <epost1NOepSPAM_at_yahoo.com.invalid>
Date: 2000/07/13

There is quite a bit discussion on getting Oracle up and running on RedHat at the ARSDigita Community System discussion boards, go to http://www.arsdigita.com/bboard/q-and-a?topic_id=21 and search for you answer I'm sure I have seen that problem mentioned before. Also search for RedHat there will be some very good links to sites where folks put up a lot of info on RedHat Oracle installs.

-Ethan

http://www.freetechnicaltraining.com/oracle_links.htm http://www.gnumetrics.com

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message