Re: Form Question!!

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/13

"Steve" <schen_at_prodigy.net> wrote in message news:8kl0ci$17i6$1_at_newssvr05-en0.news.prodigy.com...
>I know we can retrieve it from table easily, but can that be from somewhere
outside of Oracle?

Ahhhh...I see. Can't help you there - I've only worked with Oracle datasources. I've heard of the UTL_FILE package - that might be of help. I think it has to do with reading from and/or writing to files, but I haven't worked w/it myself. Might wanna look into it and see if it helps you any.

-Matt Received on Thu Jul 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message