Looking for Consultant - Gulf Coast

From: JMNpst <jmnpst_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

I am looking for an Oracle Consultant, maybe someone who owns their own consultant company, that deals with Oracle design, PL/SQL programming, and some ProC knowledge (but not required).
We are currently re-writing our AS/400 based system into Oracle using Forms/Reports 6i and using EE 8i, and are in need of some help getting started.

We are located in Mobile, Alabama. If you are interested in helping us out, please email me for more details - JMNpst_at_aol.com Received on Wed Jul 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message