Re: Oracle/MS Word

From: Jeroen Dekker <jeroen_at_square1.nl>
Date: 2000/07/12

We make a commercial product which converts the PostScript output from Oracle into many formats, including WMF for MS Word. It's available in a batch version which allows you to easily integarte it into
your appliaction and and automate the process. It's being used today in installations
with Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and Oracle Financials.

If you want to tell me a little bit about your application and send a test file,
I'd be happy to convert it for you into the format you need. This offer is open to all Oracle Developers. Alternatively, you can try the 30-day end-user eval (no batch mode) on our web site - http://www.square1.nl

Jean Haney
Square One bv
jean_at_square1.nl

--
The Graphics Connection (tm)
Converts PostScript to WMF, MIF, CGM, EMF, GIF, TIFF & more!