Searching for Oracle books ?

From: <mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com>
Date: 2000/07/11

All,

[Quoted] Are you still looking at Amazon for Oracle books ? Forget it! Try Oracle-Home.Com instead. We have a bigger collection of Oracle related books than Amazon.com.
How do we do that?
Simple! We have partnerships with bookstores around the world, so we can offer Oracle books in five (5) languages: English, French, German, Dutch and even Spanish!!
When you found the book you want, you can select the appropiate bookstore based on your location:
-Amazon in the US, UK or Germany
-AlaPage in France for French or Spanish books
-FatBrain for Oracle courseware
-BoekNet for your Dutch Oracle books

The choice is yours. The search is over, try Oracle-Home.Com today !

http://Books.Oracle-Home.Com

PS:
We also have a large collection of free Oracle tools you can download. Try it at http://Downloads.Oracle-Home.Com

Mike Philippens
http://www.Oracle-Home.Com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message