Re: Advanced queries in forms

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/11

"Tomek Soroka" <tomek_at_mga.com.pl> wrote in message news:71Ua5.45359$Qw1.1070129_at_news.tpnet.pl...
> If I wanna get records number 1,4,6, then I should write sth. like this:
> nr=1,4,6

Hmmmm...not sure if/how it will handle something like that.

Let's say (for example) you have a column called STAT_CD. Utilizing the ampersand will bring up the "query where" window and you could type in something like this:

(STAT_CD != 'D' or STAT_CD is null)
and STAT_CD in('1','2','3')

You also can refer to any other queryable fields in the form once you have this "Query Where" window up. That is, you don't need the ampersand in the same field you are going to refer to in your query - all it does is bring up the window.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Now, in your case, unless record number is an actual database column, I don't [Quoted] [Quoted] think there's a way to query by it (unless there's something I don't know...?).

-Matt Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message