Re: Advanced queries in forms

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_fightspam.sd.znet.com>
Date: 2000/07/11

"Tomek Soroka" <tomek_at_mga.com.pl> wrote in message news:PqNa5.44820$Qw1.1057108_at_news.tpnet.pl...
> I'm looking for documentation about advanced queries in forms. It means I
> have form, and I want to find for example all records with id < 7. So i push
> F7, write into form <7 and F8... but I need to know How to make much more
> advanced queries... Can you help me? Where Can I find documentation about
> that ?
>
> --
> Greetz
> tomek_at_mga.com.pl
> -
> Tomasz Soroka
> 0 601 674 345
> MGA Torun

[Quoted] Put an ampersand (&) in any queryable field and when you hit F8 (execute query), you will get a window telling you to put in additional criteria (somewhere similar to the where clause of a SQL statement, but don't put the [Quoted] word "where" in there because it will do that for you internally).

-Matt Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message