Re: Calling PL/SQL stored proc form C

From: johnsonlu <johnsonlu_at_ms30.url.com.tw>
Date: 2000/07/09

hi
  You can use oracle Pro*C language,it like ANSI C, so It can support any Oracle any function
  example:store,procedure,function ,and Oracle function. vva ¼¶¼g©ó¤å³¹ <17c3e310.6091b4eb_at_usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com>...
>I would like to call a PL/SQL stored procedure
>from a C program. Depending on the request, data to
>be exchange are either a single line of data, either
>multiple lines of data.
>How to do that in one shot (The C program must
>be as short as possible)
>
>How to proceed ?
>Thanks
>
>Environment :
> Calling programmatic language is C
> Oracle 8 on BS2000
>

>* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message