stored procedures runs once but fails later

From: thalakola <thalakola_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 2000/07/09

Hello,

[Quoted] I have a stored procedure in Oracle that excepts some parameters. This stored procedure ran well
for a few times in the morning when I called from Visual Basic and then didnot run later in the day.

I even tried running it from SQL plus and I get a compilation error.

I simply donot understand what is going on.

Inorder to make sure that this is repeatable, I renamed the stored procedure [Quoted] and when I called it from VB for the first time, it worked well and didnot work the second time.

I am not sure why that is the case.

I would appreciate you help.

Thank you.

  • Reddy Thalakola