Re: Oracle Parallel SErver

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: 2000/07/06

I agree with Connor McDonald in all aspects.

According to latest good news from Oracle, applications do not need to be
architected specifically in version 8.1.6 for OPS. Please check this.

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
Database Applications & Internet Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
EC Municipio
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular phone: 351-917383469
Cellular messages: 917383469_at_sms.telecel.pt
ICQ # 35567342

Toll free fax and answering machine from USA
1-888-EXCITE2  extension  291-303-8152

Outside USA (international fares apply)
1-917-463-3173

|  /\\  Linux the choice of the GNU generation  //\  |