oracle interface

From: wyo <wyo_at_yoyo.com>
Date: 2000/07/05

[Quoted] hello everyone...i'm looking for a simple and cheap solution to my problem...

problem: the current VB app i use to interface with my oracle database pumps [Quoted] data into my database and gives me the ability to view what is in it. i categorize the data in my database as "plans." so i interface and name a plan and manually enter data, then i submit it into my database. to view it [Quoted] i click on the name of the plan and it spews out all the information i entered in manually.

HOWEVER...if I want to create a new plan that is essentially identical to an [Quoted] old plan, I need to name the plan and enter in all the information again even though a lot of the information is in the database.

I am looking for something that will

1) allow me to create copies of a certain "plan"
2) allow me to modify information in the new "plan"
3) work with oracle

if anyone has any suggestions...i would be very grateful. thanks.

Winston Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message