WebDB concept question

From: Denis <denismichel_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/07/05

[Quoted] I don't get WebDB concept philosophy.

A WebDB site is divided into folders. Folder is commonly a single page (in a classic term).
Items exist within a folder. Each item is classified by a category and item may be assigned many perspectives.
The folders are some kind of menu hierarchy.

 But what about WebDB components like menus? What is the right way to build site structure,hierarchy (navigation)? Via folders structure or via WebDB menus component?
It seems confused to me.

What are categories and perspectives in real (web building) life?

Do I have to create one schema for WebDB site and another schema for WebDB components?

Please, some experience advices, thoughts, links.

Tnx

Denis Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message