Reports 2.5 Printing Error

From: Ira Rosen <IROSEN1_at_email.mot.com>
Date: 2000/07/05

I have a user that is getting the following error running Reports 2.5 to a 7.3.3 server. We're running on Solaris 2.6. This user in particular is logging on to the Solaris server using Exceed software from an NT Workstation. He's been able to print previously using the same reports-based application, but is receiving the following error message this morning: REP-3300 Fatal Error, Toolkit UI-9. The Reports 2.5 Messages and Codes Manual was less than helpful regarding the meaning or causes of this error (it said to contact Oracle Technical Support). Has anyone experienced this error before in this (or a similar) environment?

To my knowledge there have been no changes to the environment. Perhaps there is something specific that I should look for. I'll add that I am able to print successfully using the same Reports-based application. My Solaris login is direct rather than via Exceed software, but, like my co-worker, I have also been able to print previously.

Thank you for your help.

-Ira Rosen Received on Wed Jul 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message