Re: Architecture for splitting Interface and application logic layers with OAS

From: Toine Tuerlings <su007675_at_wolmail.nl>
Date: 2000/07/05

Web alchemy can be used to convert a HTML-page to a stored procedure that reproduces it. It doesn't seem to me that this what you are looking for.

Are U condemned to HTML? If not you might consider using Oracle Developer Server: your form runs on the application server, the logic is in the database, the client is a browser. This provides you with a rich GUI in an Intranet environment!

TT

Eoghan Walsh <eoghan_at_onezero.ie> schreef in berichtnieuws 3960A061.F2BE02B_at_onezero.ie...