Call for Speakers (XML DevCon 2000, San Jose, California)

From: KenNorth <knorth_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/04

  • Call for Speakers ends July 31, 2000 **

XML DevCon 2000 Fall
November 12-15, 2000
San Jose, California

The call for speakers for XML DevCon 2000 Fall closes in four weeks. Last week's inaugural DevCon in New York City drew delegates from 25 countries and sold out in advance, so we've expanded the program for the November conference.

If you'd like to speak at the San Jose event, point your browser to the URL below and submit a session abstract before July 31, 2000: www.xmldevcon2000.com/callfall.htm

No product pitches!

The conference focus is enterprise XML and the educational program includes five tracks:

  • Wireless and Messaging
  • Middleware and Application Servers
  • Java and DBMS Technologies
  • Applied XML and eBusiness
  • Developer Techniques

We've seen a strong interest in the fall conference by potential speakers. The San Jose program will include sessions about Quilt, SOAP, XML Query, HL7, Schemas and Conceptual Modeling, XUL and Netscape Navigator, tpaML, Cocoon, WAP and WML, Tspaces, Scripting Languages, Content Aggregation and other topics of interest to developers. The program will also include sessions about Java (e.g., JDOM), databases, BizTalk, XSLT transformations, and Enterprise Application Integration.

We will announce the final program after the July 31 deadline.