Re: Forms 6.0 : Problem inserting record

From: Luc Bosman <l.bosman_at_wanadoo.be>
Date: 2000/07/03

On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 12:09:58 +0200, Elena Charifoullina <Elena.Charifoullina_at_cern.ch> wrote:

>The application is based on the table with
>more than 120 columns and data block in the form has more then 130 >items ( I think that the problem appears due to the size of the table).

In my case, the table is not big at all
SQL> desc demandes;

 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 ID_DEMANDE                      NOT NULL NUMBER
 DEMANDEUR                       NOT NULL VARCHAR2(3)
 SOURCE                                   VARCHAR2(11)
 DEM_DATE                        NOT NULL DATE
 SERVICE                                  NUMBER
 OBJECT_CAT                      NOT NULL NUMBER
 OBJECT_CODE                              NUMBER
 IMPORT_LEVEL                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 DEMANDE_OBJECT                           VARCHAR2(512)
 URGENCE_LEVEL                   NOT NULL NUMBER

And how explain that the form worked during a time?-- Luc Bosman
DEV/2000 Software Engineer
Database and Network Administrator
l.bosman_at_wanadoo.be
ICQ 37011625 http://users.skynet.be/kobukai/

|  /\\  Linux the choice of the GNU generation  //\  |