Re: Help Install WebDB 2.2 on Oracle 8.1.6 Solaris

From: JG <shell.olie_at_12move.nl>
Date: 2000/07/03

<cduplissey_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8jim8t$ipo$1_at_nnrp2.deja.com...
> I cannot get WebDB 2.2 to install successfully on
> Solaris using an 8.1.6 database. Probably caused
> by tnsnames/listener incompatiblities.
>
> If you have installed successfully, I would
> appreciate instructions.

Up and running on SunSparcSolaris. All I know is that it took a contact to Oracle Support to get it to work - I didn't make the contact myself. I remember from an NT install that it took some time to get it to work because of confusion about SID name, service name and name resolution. Maybe this happened on S/S/S too? Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message