htp - passing parameter limit?

From: <miki_at_llnl.gov>
Date: 2000/07/02

[Quoted] I am adding a new parameter to an working web form generated using the pl/sql web toolkit.
Pressing the submit button generates a 'Request failed' message. If I remove one of the existing parameters on the form and leave in the new parameter it works fine.

I recall reading somewhere that there is a limit to the parameters that can be transmitted via the htp package. What are some details about this limit and how do I get around it (without having to redesign my whole page just for one parameter)?

Thanks,
Miki Moore
miki_at_llnl.gov

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jul 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message