Recommending a good Tool for data entry

From: <lordcarnage_at_NOSPAMhome.com>
Date: 2000/07/01

Hi,

I am just new to Oracle, and the team I am working on is asking for some info from me the I'd like to get your opinion on.

We are looking for a tool to make data entry and manipulation easier for our developers and support people. Currently, they are using Powerbuilder to put rows into our Oracle database, but needless to say, that has been pretty ugly.

What are the best tools out there for this sort of work. The amount of data needing to be imported is NOT astronomical, and they would just like an improved tool - if it is available.

Thanks for your assistance. Received on Sat Jul 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message