Re: Import Data - Access to Oracle

From: Klaus Zeuch <Klaus.Zeuch_at_t-online.de>
Date: 2000/07/01

Hi,

why don't you pump that stuff via ODBC into your Oracle-Database? You only have to install the sql*net client and the odbc-driver (from Oracle or Microsoft) on the client running the access-database. Then you can attach the oracle-tables in the Access database and fill them in Access as you would insert records into access-tables.

hth

Klaus
"Newbie (Joe)" <jranseth_at_hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:08775.359$Hs3.8127_at_news1.mts.net...
> Thank you so far for all of your help, I come again with another basic
> question.
>
> I have 2 tables from an access database that I need to import to
 Oracle.