Re: Does anyone use jdeveloper? Do you like it?

From: <ehillis_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

I've been "attempting" to use it along with the people in my team for the past month... it is *not* ready for prime time.. it has lots of bugs.. crashes continually.. and is *extremely* slow when deploying using EJB or CORBA objects.

I don't recommend it.. we will be considering WebObjects alongside this one in the next few weeks.. I understand it is a better tool for developing Application Servers.. www.apple.com/webobjects I believe is a URL for them.

In article <8j2mek$d9$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   kwiateks_at_juno.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I''d be interested in hearing about your experiences with
> jdeveloper...is it ready for prime time... can it develope
 sophisticated
> and BUG-FREE gui's to oracle databases.... which is better Designer 6
> or Jdeveloper?
>
> Please post and/or email me at kwiateks_at_juno.com
>
> Thanks
> Keith
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message