Oracle 8.0.5.1 Standard Edition for Linux & Net8

From: Barry <bgs_at_alpha1.net>
Date: 2000/06/29

I downloaded the above version of Oracle and the install went fine. I now need to get the client side (windows 98) connected to the database. I have downloaded the ODBC drivers, version 8.0.6. But all I get in the installation of it is Net8. There is no "Net8 Easy Config" or "Net8 Assistant" that is mentioned in the Net8 documentation. Am I downloaded the right package or is there something else I should be downloading or doing? I would appreciate anyones help on this. Thanks Barry Stubbs
Windham School District Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message