Re: How is date storeed in column?

From: Beginner <NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/29

Randy, thanks for your help...
[Quoted] [Quoted] What I need to know though, is how can I retrieve the time value of a date entered into the database?
[Quoted] [Quoted] ie: A user makes an entry, I want to track the time it was placed. Currently it's entering SYSDATE in that field, but when I do a select, it [Quoted] shows only DD-MON-YY. Does it store the time as well? IF so, how can I [Quoted] retrieve it, if not, how can I do so?
Thanks!